We host a good variety of events here at Consortium Venue. We realize specific events may require different services and features. We provide packaged information about our services and features designed specifically for your event.
- It’s A Bridal Affair- consists of information for specific events from bridal showers, rehearsal dinners to the reception, exclusively for the Bride-To-Be
- Celebration- highlights information of interest for birthdays, anniversary, retirement, & more
- Family & Class Reunion- gives detailed information for meeting times, Friday casual night, dinner and dancing on Saturday, to bon voyage Sunday
- YES! We Are Open for Business- takes care of all the corporate events; workshops, seminars, luncheons, cocktail receptions, and much more
Prices and Fees:
- Building Rental Fees- the prices for rental of our venue vary depending on the date of the week, the time and the type of event
- Rate are determined by day and time of use. Monday – Friday daytime, Friday night, Saturday before 5:00pm, Saturday after 5:00pm & Sunday
- Flat Rates are provided for Friday & Saturday nights and Sundays
- Hourly rates are provided for Monday – Friday and Saturday before 5p which may vary depending on the event
- Deposit is generally $500.00. Some events require the deposit of half of the total cost
- Proposed prices are provided for catered events as well as non catered events
- Taxes of 9.6 percent and 20 percent gratuity is added to all food and beverages
- Other Service fees may range between $50.00 and up
*****Prices and fees are subject to change*****
- VIP lounge/bridal suite (located just off foyer area)
- Navy blue w/ gold trimming banquet chairs
- White Linens
- 13 (42×30) rectangle tables for seating
- 2 round tables
- 2 8ft. food tables
- 2 6ft. tables
- DJ table
- Platform Stage
- Dance Floor
- Cash Bar
- Event staff
- Parking Attendant
- Commercial kitchen access
- Patio area (outdoor space located just off the bar)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
click on question to reveal answer
What is the seating capacity? >>>
We seat 125 guests comfortably.
What is the deposit used for? >>>
The $500.00 deposit is used to secure the date, which is a credited toward the total cost.
How many tables are used for maximum capacity? >>>
We use approximately 17 tables for 125 guests.
Can I bring in alcohol? >>>
We provide a fully stock bar with a bartender on staff. No outside alcohol is allowed.
Is it an additional fee to bring my own cake? >>>
There is no additional fee to bring in your cake. We allow you to have your dessert customized for your occasion. There is a cake cutting fee of $25.
What’s included in the block time? >>>
The block time for most events is (4) hours with an additional (2) hours to decorate and (1) hour clean up.
Where are we located? >>>